Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Welcome to A-POPS!!!



Love Asian pop? Love fangirling? A-Pops is your nerdy source for both!


I'm Julie Marie, the music writer with GoBoiano. I'm a J-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Rock devotee and anime lover. I have a giant sized crush on TOP. I'm addicted to music by Yuya Matsushita. I've touched all 6 members of Teen Top. I'm a DB5K supporter and Yunjae shipper. Tegomass and GD&TOP are the bestest sub-units in the world.


In short, Asian pop is a huge part of my life. And I would have never been able to discover it without the help of fans, so this feed is my way to give back. With GB I have the chance to share Asian music with the larger Asian pop culture fandom, and with A-POPS, I also want to have fun with the direct fandom of Asian music!


So have fun, and now it's time to FANGIRL!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment