Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

5 Fangirl Thoughts After the Teen Top Hi-Touch

So, the other day I went to the Teen Top concert in NYC. The concert marked the first time I'd participated in a Hi-Touch event, which for those of you who haven't done much hi-touching either, is pretty much where the group stands in a line and you can hold their hand for about three seconds. It's not a freebie, because, you know, they take us at our word when we say we would do anything to see our oppas. Including empty our wallet. Which I did without regret.

Not that I would do it for just anyone! Shelling out money for 10 seconds of handshakes is something I'll reserve for my sacred Top Ten: Big Bang, SHINee, TVXQ, U-KISS, Super Junior, Teen Top, 2PM, EXO, B1A4, and NU'EST. My life would be complete if I got to meet all of them.


The few seconds of hi-touching were sacred, and went by too quickly. My brain didn't have time to process it while it was happening, but after it was over, a few memories did stick out!


1. OMO, MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE


It was a pretty close call, too.

2. CAN HUMAN BEINGS REALLY BE THAT ATTRACTIVE?



Apparently yes, because I know I didn't imagine that flawlessness

3. I JUST MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ALL SIX MEMBERS OF TEEN TOP isohfoishoihfosif



Yes, it happened. But I think I'll just replay it five billion times in my head just to be sure.

4. NIEL, YOU JUST BROKE MY BIAS LIST WITH YOUR EYES!


CAP was my bias, what the heck did you do to my bias list when our eyes met? I don't care if I'm a bit of a pedonoona. You are my new favorite. My heartbeats don't lie.

5. CAP, WHY THE HECK WERE YOU WEARING SUNGLASSES????


The fact that I couldn't see you properly gave Niel the big opening he needed to steal my heart. Please can we meet again so I can see your smoldering gaze?

No comments:

Post a Comment